Saturday, December 31, 2011

This Year I...


Saw the most beautiful fireworks

Got an asymmetrical haircut


Went crazy with hair colors


...and haircuts!

Had a lot of sister time

And great times with my best friends


Signed up for the State Board Exam and passed with an 86

Won a competition in cosmetology school for color out of 27 contestants

Graduated cosmetology school!

Had my very first surprise birthday party (thanks Zach!!)


Got sunburned A LOT



Went to Zombie Prom


...and an Emo Party




Fell in love with 2 great shows


Fell in love with you all over again, every day!


Baked a lot of cupcakes


...and even had one tattooed!


Got matching tattoos with my mother and sister


Got fired from my job for crappy reasons but had my best friends pick up the pieces

Attempted to make a gingerbread house


Woke up Christmas morning to a loving family and tons of presents


Lost a best friend...




...but gained 2 new ones :)


Survived Hurricane Irene




Did TONS of nail art


Started a collection


And ended the year with 3 best friends =]

How was your year? I know everyone says how shitty the year was, and there were bad moments, but looking back it wasn't bad at all.

And with this, I'm wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year!!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment