Thursday, December 29, 2011

Magnets...how do they work?!


Behold, magnetic polish! I was super stoked when I saw this in my stocking Christmas morning. I wanted to wait a bit before trying it out because I wanted to swatch my Doctor Who polishes from Zachary, but decided today was the day for magnets!


First comes first - no 2 coats. You need to use a heavy coat only once and you need to put the magnet on it like 5 seconds after. You can't use 2 coats because it'll end up being very streaky and you can't let it dry because it'll end up not working at all.



It comes out really cool and it's a lot of fun and I can't wait to figure out how to do different designs with it!!
Also please excuse my poor cuticles :( My hands get so dry this time of the year and no matter what I do they look disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment